top of page

Speech and Language Assessments

Speech and Language Assessment

Speech-language assessments are conducted by our Speech-language Pathologists (S-LPs) who are registered with the Canadian Association for Speech-language Pathologists and Audiologists. These assessments are used to determine whether or not the child could benefit from speech, language and/or communication support.

Contact us for your complimentary assessment consultation! 

bottom of page